Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) Recruitment 2020 | DEO, Typist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 28.10.2020 | Download CSEB Kerala Notification @ www.csebkerala.org
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) has uploaded new job advertisement [Notification 03/2020 to Notification 06/2020] @ www.csebkerala.org on 29.09.2020. According to the CSEB Kerala Notification 2020, there are 38 vacancies are filled by Kerala CSEB and these vacancies are assigned for DEO, Typist, Accountant, Secretary and Manager Posts. It invites offline mode application from eligible candidates. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in Kerala should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 28.10.2020.
Applicants should pass SSLC/ Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on written test & interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Kerala state. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 application form & CSEB Kerala Notification is available @ www.csebkerala.org. More details of CSEB Kerala recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||DEO, Typist, Accountant, Secretary and Manager|
|Qualification||SSLC / Degree|
|Total Vacancy||38 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Kerala|
Here you will get the details for the post of DEO, Typist, Accountant, Secretary and Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for CSEB Kerala DEO, Accountant & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should pass SSLC/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CSEB selection will be based on written test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address & fee details.
How to apply CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website csebkerala.org.
- Click “Notification-> General Candidates” find the advertisement “Notification 03/2020 to Notification 06/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.