Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) Recruitment 2020 | Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 380 | Last Date 02.12.2020 | Download CSEB Kerala Notification @ www.csebkerala.org
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) has uploaded new job advertisement [Notification 07/2020] @ www.csebkerala.org on 02.11.2020. According to the CSEB Kerala Notification 2020, there are 380 vacancies are filled by Kerala CSEB and these vacancies are assigned for LDC & Other Posts. It invites offline mode application from eligible candidates. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in Kerala should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 28.10.2020.
Applicants should pass SSLC/ Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on written test & interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Kerala state. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 application form & CSEB Kerala Notification is available @ www.csebkerala.org. More details of CSEB Kerala recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Kerala State Cooperative Service Examination Board|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk and Other|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, 10thStd||Total Vacancy||380 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.11,250-32,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Eligibility Criteria for CSEB Kerala LDC & Other Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||380|
- Applicants should pass SSLC/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CSEB selection will be based on written test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
|Address to send the application form|
|CO-Operative Service Examination Board|
2nd Floor, Co-Operative Bank Building,
Over Bridge JN., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
How to apply CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website csebkerala.org.
- Click “Notification-> General Candidates” find the advertisement “Notification 07/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- back to the page find the Application Form Link.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.