CSIR IIP Recruitment 2020 | Laboratory Assistant, PA & SPA Posts | Total Vacancies 46 | Last Date 29.07.2020(Revised)| IIP Dehradun Recruitment Notification @ www.iip.res.in
CSIR IIP Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum is going to start the recruitment process for engagement of Project Associate, Senior Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant on temporary basis. There are 46 vacancies are filled by CSIR IIP and post wise vacancy details are given below. IIP Dehradun has released new job notice [Advt.No. 03/2020] on 15.07.2020 for above said CSIR IIP Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are searching engineering jobs in central govt those aspirants kindly make the online registration from 15.07.2020. The last date to submit the online application for IIP Recruitment 2020 is 24.07.2020.
CSIR IIP Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through Skype. Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment notification & CSIR IIP Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iip.res.in. Candidates are require to provide their SKYPE ID in “Remarks” field, which is at the end of the application form. Before apply to IIP Jobs openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of CSIR IIP vacancy, upcoming IIP Latest notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum|
|Job Category||Central govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Associate, Senior Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.Sc / M.Sc/ B.E / B.Tech / Ph.D|
| ||Job Location||Dehradun , Uttarakhand|
|Salary||Rs.20000 - 31000|
|Starting Date||20.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||29.07.2020 (Revised)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Associate, Senior Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
IIP Dehradun Recruitment Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 46 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Project Associate||05||Rs.42000|
Eligibility Criteria for IIP Project Associate, Senior Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant Posts
- Project Associate : M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech in concerned discipline.
- Senior Project Associate : Ph.D in concerned subject.
- Laboratory Assistant : B.Sc OR 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Associate: 35 years.
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years.
- Laboratory Assistant: 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- CSIR IIP Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through Skype
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply CSIR IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website iip.res.in.
- Find the advertisement “ Advt 03-2020: Online Interview for Project Staff positions”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Indian Institute of Petroleum Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.