CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 - CSIR Madras Complex has announced 03 Vacancies for Project Associate Posts in Chennai , Tamil Nadu - Last Date to apply 22.08.2022
- 1 CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 - CSIR Madras Complex has announced 03 Vacancies for Project Associate Posts in Chennai , Tamil Nadu - Last Date to apply 22.08.2022
- 2 CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 :
CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 : CSIR Madras Complex has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Project Associate posts. This notification was announced on 01.08.2022. B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc candidates can apply for 03 vacancies in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 22.08.2022 Candidate who seeks for CSIR Madras Complex can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||CSIR Madras Complex|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||03 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 to 35,000 (Per Month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Associate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Project Associate I||01|
|Project Associate II||02|
Education Qualification :
1. Project Associate I -
Essential: B.E/B.Tech., ECE/EEE/E&I
Desirable: Experience in relevant Field
1. Project Associate II -
Essential: M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Optics / Photonics / Opto-electronics or other optics and photonics related areas or equivalent from a recognized university with 2 years of experience. Or B.E./ B.Tech. in ECE / Opto-electronics with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
(1) Higher qualification in the respective discipline in addition to basic qualification.
(2) Working experience in fiber optics / interferornetry / optical design / Opto- electronics.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 35 years as on last date of applying online. Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST, physically handicapped, OBC and female candidates.
Application fees / payment details :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Project Associate - Rs. 31,000 to 35,000 (Per Month)
1. Project Associate I –
(i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests — CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
2. Project Associate I -
(i) 35000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests — CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
selection process :
- Freshers will be eligible for PA-I, only if they are able to submit at least, Provisional Certificate or a consolidated mark sheet with the results. Selection will be based on overall academic records and performance in the interview.
How to apply CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 for Project Associate posts through Online mode from 01.08.2022 to 22.08.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of CSIR Madras Complex
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||01.08.2022|
|Last date to apply||22.08.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for CSIR Madras Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.08.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.08.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You