CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 06.09.2020 | CSIR CECRI Recruitment Notification @ www.csircmc.res.in
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020: CSIR-CECRI invites applications via mail for engagement of Project Associate under the Sponsored Projects in CSIR-CECRI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Taramani, Chennai-113. Recently CECRI has announced the new job notification [No.EC/2/2(39)/2020-Rct] on 28.08.2020 for 08 vacancies. As per the CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for CECRI Project Associate Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the application form to given mail address on or before the last date 06.09.2020.
CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2020 notification & CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment application form is available @ www.csircmc.res.in. Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. and age limit should be 35 years. CSIR Madras Complex selection will be done on the basis of On-Line (Virtual) Interview and interview will be held on 10.09.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at Chennai. More details of CSIR Madras Complex recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSIR CECRI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Associate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Madras Project Associate Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- CSIR CECRI selection will be based on On-Line (Virtual) Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail address: [email protected]
How to apply CSIR CECRI Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website csircmc.res.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ALL FOR ON-LINE (VIRTUAL) INTERVIEW for engagement of Project Associate under the Sponsored Projects in CSIR-CECRI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Taramani, Chennai-113”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.