CSMCRI – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment 2020 | 36 Vacancies | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 20.11.2020 | Download Notification @ csmcri.org
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) recently published the recruitment for the Board of Apprenticeship & Training (BOAT) on its official website @ www.csmcri.org. CSMCRI career notification invite the applications form from the Degree Graduates. As per the CSMCRI Recruitment 2020, there are 36 vacancies are allotted under various following trades in CSIR – CSMCRI. Interested and eligible candidate can apply this CSIR CSMCRI job vacancy on or before 20.11.2020 with all necessary documents.
Candidates should register themselves on the Apprenticeship Portal (website) may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma in the Recruitment Cell of the Institute on or before 20th November, 2020. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications like ITI/Diploma from a recognized university. CSIR CSMCRI selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance on interview. Candidates should attach self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates at the time of interview. Refer CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy, merit list/ result, admit card, cut off, admission, etc.
|Organization Name||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Board of Apprenticeship and Training|
|Qualification||ITI and Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||36 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Gujarat and Mumbai|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Offline ( By Postal )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Board of Apprenticeship and Training includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
CSIR CSMCRI Jobs 2020 in Detail:
- As per the notification overall 36 vacancies are allocated for the above posts.
Vacancies under Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE), Gandhinagar
Vacancies under Board of Apprenticeship & Training (BOAT), Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Careers on Apprentice Posts:
- Candidates should hold ITI/ Diploma from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- The selection will be based on interview.
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Candidates should send their application to the Recruitment Cell of the Institute.
- Applicants must register themselves @ apprenticeship.gov.in / portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
Steps to Attend CSMCRI Bhavnagar Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.csmcri.org”.
- Pick the “Jobs” from the menu bar.
- Find & Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, click on “Application Form”.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & send your filled form before last end dates.