Cubic Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cubic Corporation – Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
||Company Name||Cubic Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cubic Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- Analyzes functional requirements.
- Develops design concepts for software work products.
- Participates in the analysis, design, development, test, modification and integration of software systems or subsystems for designated products and/or customer applications.
- Understands and works with peripheral elements of assigned software work products (run time environments, databases, networks).
- Develops software requirements, related design, and code.
- Performs software testing.
- Applies and maintains quality standards.
- Assesses severity of problems, determines corrective action, resolves technical problems, and performs fault isolation and implements solutions.
- Revises and updates programs and documentation, including reviewing schedules and milestones.
- Maintains the host environment and toolsets required to implement software deliverables.
- Assists in specification preparation and the assessment of products.
- Assists in the writing of reports, manuals and procedures.
- Engages in continuous self-improvement of technical skills and improvements in programming techniques and toolsets.
- Recommends value added changes to existing coding practices, standards and tools.
Skills Required For Cubic Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- Desired experience in designing, developing and troubleshooting software programming.
- Any HTML templating engine (EJS, Handlebars, Jade, Jinja, JSP, PHP, Pug, Smarty, Twig, Velocity)
- CSS experience, especially with a preprocessor (Less, Sass, Stylus)
- Developing Node.js APIs, particularly with a framework (Express, hapi) Database management systems (MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, SQLite) NPM or Yarn Linux or macOS command line
Additional Recommended Skills:
- AngularJS front-end framework
- Express API framework
- Gulp build system
- Pug templates
- Sass CSS preprocessor
- Shell scripting
- Ubuntu or Debian (Linux distributions)
- Yarn package management
Documents to be Carried for Cubic Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cubic Corporation Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.