CUTN – Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 | Guest Faculty Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 24.08.2020 | CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment Application Form @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2020: Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications in online mode (mail) for the Guest Faculty positions for the odd semester of the academic year 2020-21. It is going to fill up 02 vacancies in Thiruvarur. Recently it has released the Central University of Tamilnadu recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No. CUTN/GF/01/2020] for CUTN Guest Faculty Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to mail address. The last date for receipt of the CUTN application is 24.08.2020.
CUTN recruitment application form and CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment notification is available in official website. Aspirants should have completed Master Degree in Mathematics & Ph.D in Mathematics/NET in Mathematics from recognized university. CUTN recruitment process will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be placed at CUTN, Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu. More details of CUTN latest vacancy, upcoming Central University of Tamilnadu notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Thiruvarur , Tamilnadu|
|Apply Mode||Online - Email|
Here you will get the details for the post of Guest Faculty includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Guest Faculty Vacancy
- Aspirants should have completed Master Degree in Mathematics & Ph.D in Mathematics/NET in Mathematics from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 70 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CUTN recruitment process will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Engagement of Guest faculty (2020-21)”, click on the advertisement.
- CUTN notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the CUTN application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up CUTN Thiruvarur Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CUTN Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.