CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 - Central University of Tamil Nadu has announced 02 Vacancies for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 31.01.2022
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment - CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant posts | Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://cutn.ac.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant posts. This notification was released on 08.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the 02 vacancies available Thiruvarur Tamil Nadu . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 31.01.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 to 31,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online Online (Email)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Central University of Tamil Nadu :
Table of contents
CUTN was established by the Government of India in 2009 under the Central Universities Act, 2009. It was inaugurated in September 2009 and B. P. Sanjay has been appointed the first vice-chancellor (VC).Aditya Prasad Dash was appointed VC in August 2015
Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 02 vacancies for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Education Qualification :
- B.Sc degree in the field of Life Science or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or Biotechnology or Epidemiology and Public Health.
Junior Research Fellow
- M.Sc degree in the field of Life Science or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or Biotechnology or Epidemiology and Public Health.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Up to 50 years for Project Assistant
- Up to 28 years for JRF
Mode of Application :
- Send the application to: [email protected]
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant - Rs.20,000 to 31,000 (per month)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.31,000 + 8% HRA Per Month|
|Project Assistant||Rs.20,000 + 8% HRA Per Month|
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant posts through online mode from 08.01.2022 to 31.01.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||08.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||31.01.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (Email)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 08.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
31.01.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You