Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cvent is recruiting Any Degree, MBA candidates for the role of Associate, Market Research Apply Online @ official website
Cvent Recruitment Notification - Cvent Career Notification for Associate, Market Research role | Cvent job opening Online Application. Cvent is currently recruiting candidates for Associate, Market Research positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cvent, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate, Market Research post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate, Market Research|
|Qualification||Any Degree, MBA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cvent :
Table of contents
Cvent, Inc. is a privately held software-as-a-service company that specializes in market-leading meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys.
Detailed Job Description :
- Research leads for regional Sales and Marketing teams and add/enhance information in the Cvent Sourcing Database (across product lines)
- Ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of data
- Gather Industry information like latest news & trends, competitor information like product features, database health, etc.
- For this, conduct Secondary Research on sources like Google, Organization Websites, Industry Publications & Journals, LinkedIn, etc.
- Complete ownership of assigned work, meet daily productivity & utilization targets and quality benchmarks
- Accurate and timely reporting of all self-productivity and project stats in the pre-described format
- Coordinating with internal teams/stakeholders to ensure completion of tasks
- Focus on self-development and continually update knowledge and understanding about MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) Domain
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Full Time Graduate in any stream
- 0 – 1 years of work experience is desired; however, freshers with requisite skills may also apply
- Applicant should have a strong academic background
- Applicant should have Internet Research Acumen
- Applicant should have excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams like sales and sales operations
- Good interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinker
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate, Market Research post at Cvent includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cvent Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cvent Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,