CWMA Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant, LDC, UDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date Within 60 days | CWMA Recruitment Notification @ www.cwc.gov.in
CWMA Recruitment 2020: Cauvery Water Management Authority has issued new job notice in the Employment News (15 August to 21 August 2020). CWMA is going to fill up 58 vacancies on deputation basis and these vacancies are assigned for Director/Superintending Engineer, Deputy Director, Senior Professional Assistant, Assistant Director-ll/Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Assistant/ Public Relation Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk & Other posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi should submit the application form within 60 days of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News.
CWMA New Delhi Recruitment notification & CWMA Jobs application form is available @ www.cwc.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. CWMA selection will be based on Test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Cauvery Water Management Authority (CWMA), New Delhi and Cauvery Water Regulation Committee (CWRC), Bengaluru [Karnataka]. More details of CWMA vacancy, upcoming CWRC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Cauvery Water Management Authority|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Assistant/ Public Relation Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Sr. Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Director, Account Officer , Hindi-cum-Record Officer|
|Total Vacancy||58 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 - 208700|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||Within 60 days|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Assistant/ Public Relation Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Sr. Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Director, Account Officer , Hindi-cum-Record Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
CWMA Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 58 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Professional Assistant||01||Rs.35400-112400|
|Assistant Director-ll/Assistant Engineer||04||Rs.44900-142400|
|Assistant/ Public Relation Officer||01||Rs.56100-177500|
|Upper Division Clerk||06||Rs.25500-81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||04||Rs.19900-63200|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||06||Rs.78800-209200|
|Principal Private Secretary||Rs.67700-208700|
Eligibility Criteria for CWMA Personal Assistant, Steno, Director, AE & Other Posts
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CWMA selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Secretary, Cauvery Water Management Authority, 9th Floor, South Wing, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066,
- email : [email protected]
How to apply Cauvery Water Management Authority Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cwc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CWMA Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CWMA Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.