Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cyient Limited is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc candidates for the role of Trainee Apprentice Apply Online @ official website
Cyient Limited Recruitment Notification - Cyient Limited Career Notification for Trainee Apprentice role | Cyient Limited job opening Online Application. Cyient Limited is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Apprentice positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cyient Limited, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Apprentice post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Apprentice|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cyient Limited :
Table of contents
Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geo spatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
Detailed Job Description :
- Any Engineering Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc / M.Sc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains - Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD,ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Apprentice post at Cyient Limited includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cyient Limited Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cyient Limited Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,