Cyient Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cyient Limited – Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geo spatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
|Details Of Cyient Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||Cyient Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- Able to understand electrical schematics, wiring and earthing rules and decide routing paths
- Basic knowledge of material properties.
- Hands-on experience of CAD tools like Catia V5 and PLM platform like Enovia to create and validate 3D and 2D
- Development of concepts and detail design for Electro- Mechanical equipment’s/subsystems
- Design of Mounting definitions for subsystems, with due consideration of boundary conditions & failure opportunities.
Skills Required For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- CATIA- EHI, Harness Design, Tolerance Analysis
Documents to be Carried for Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cyient Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires