Cyient Off Campus Drive 2020 | Rail Signaling Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cyient Limited – Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geo spatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
||Company Name||Cyient Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Rail Signaling Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Rail Signaling Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- Undertake the role of Principle Design Engineer on allocated projects Produce/Check signaling principles designs, specifications, reports and working drawings to meet contract requirements within agreed time-scales and performance parameters.
- Provide mentorship support and guidance to less experienced team members Contribute to the preparation of technical details, specifications etc.
- Resolving technical issues or raising to the appropriate authority for resolution with potential solutions Contribute to the planning, programming and monitoring of resources to meet programme and budget requirements and targets Perform duties as directed by Management from time to time in connection with Signaling design activities Capable of working on as own initiative, as an overall responsibility and accountability for assigned work.
- Ensure quality in all work minimizing rework with attitude of “Right First Time” Understanding of risk management, CDM and CSM
Skills Required For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- BS/BE/B.Tech in Electronics or Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred
- AutoCAD and/or MicroStation experience a plus
- Holds Current IRSE Signaling Principles
- Designer License 1.1.550 Will be preferred if having IRSE Signaling Design Verifier License 1.1.160
- Understanding of the Network Rail GRIP process for Signaling projects
Documents to be Carried for Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cyient Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.