Cytel Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cytel is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Cytel Recruitment Notification - Cytel Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Cytel job opening Online Application. Cytel is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cytel, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cytel :
Table of contents
Cytel Inc., an advanced analytics leader with over thirty years of experience providing sophisticated quantitative insights to executive decision-makers in the life sciences. Cytel employs a range of data science tools from biostatistics to machine learning to help executives in the life-sciences to make confident decisions powered by data.
Detailed Job Description :
- Implement statistical/mathematical algorithms in C++ ensuring code quality, numerical accuracy of results, and high performance of computations.
- Receive statistical algorithmic inputs from expert biostatisticians and convert them into code.
- Design, code, unit-test, and debug necessary C++ code units and modules following all good coding practices and applicable processes.
- Combine the C++ engines with user interfaces and graphics in R or R-Shiny.
- Participate in peer code reviews with other developers and review each other’s code.
- Perform code refactoring and keep technical debt low.
- Estimate and plan own work and deliver as per the plan.
- Prepare all necessary code and design documentation.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Up to 3 years of experience in algorithmic/scientific computing using C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Applied Mathematics (numerical methods, calculus, linear algebra, mathematical modeling, statistical methods, optimization, etc.)
- Quick learner with strong numerical & verbal aptitude, logical reasoning, and analytical ability
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ (knowledge of STL and newer standards like C++ 14 / 17 preferred)
- Knowledge of practices like automated unit testing, code reviews, and following C++ coding guidelines
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R, Python, Julia
- Knowledge of Statistics and scientific graphics
- Experience in developing microservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of tools used for code profiling, unit testing, detecting memory leaks and overruns
- Knowledge of parallel computing and distributed computing
- Knowledge of both Windows and LINUX environments
- Knowledge of source control & versioning tools like BitBucket, Git, SVN, etc.
- Familiarity with project management & collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, etc.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks like Scrum
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Cytel includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cytel Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cytel Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cytel Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cytel Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cytel Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cytel Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,