D E Shaw Group Off Campus Drive 2020 | Industrial Trainee | B.Com / M.Com / CA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : D.E. Shaw Group – The D. E. Shaw group is trusted by investors across the world to manage their assets by seeking the optimal balance of risk and reward. While we’re known as a pioneer in quantitative investing, we also have considerable expertise in areas that involve fundamental analysis or portfolio manager discretion. We use a combination of quantitative and qualitative tools to uncover independent, hard-to-find sources of a return across global public and private markets.
||Company Name||D.E. Shaw Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Industrial Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, CA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Industrial Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For D E Shaw Group Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for an Industrial Trainee to join our Financial Operations (FinOp) group based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. The Financial Operations group forms an integral part of our global operations. Some of the group’s core responsibilities include compilation of financial statements to present to investors and other stakeholders, computation of various performance returns & fees, tax compliance & planning, cash management for management company entities & regulatory filings while driving technology projects to automate and enhance these responsibilities.
The Financial Operations group, whose functions are listed below, is an integral part of our global operations:
- Financial Reporting: Prepare, review, and file hedge fund and private equity financial statements (following U.S. GAAP for Investment Companies) and other regulatory reports; compute funds’ performance indicators for investors and various fees chargeable on a periodic basis
- Tax: Prepare U.S. tax forms and related schedules for hedge fund and private equity entities. Support tax planning group in optimizing the after-tax returns
- Management Company Accounting: Accounts payable, bookkeeping, statutory compliance, and auditing for all management companies; the accounts payable team is responsible for processing invoices and reimbursements and maintaining daily account books.
Skills Required For D E Shaw Group Jobs 2020 :
- We are seeking eligible chartered accountant industrial trainees with at least two years of articleship from a large audit firm to join our Financial Operations group based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have proficient accounting and analytical skills, and possess strong attention to detail. Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Candidates with the relevant experience looking to restart their careers after a break are encouraged to apply for this position.
Documents to be Carried for D E Shaw Group Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For D E Shaw Group Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.