DAE Recruitment 2020 | Steno, UDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 74 | Last Date 27.12.2020 | DAE Notification @ www.dae.gov.in
DAE Recruitment 2020: Department of Atomic Energy – Directorate of Purchase invites online mode application through the following website i.e. dpsdae.formflix.in from 28.11.2020 for filling up of the following Group B and C posts in DPS, Mumbai and Regional Units of DPS all over India. Recently it has announced the new employment notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 1/DPS/2020] to fill up 74 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration from 28.11.2020 to 27.12.2020.
BARC DAE Recruitment notification & DAE Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.dae.gov.in/ dpsdae.formflix.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. BARC DAE selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test (Only for Steno) and selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai [Maharashtra]/ Across India. Candidates are required to apply online through https://dpsdae.formflix.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. More details of DAE Latest vacancy, upcoming Department of Atomic Energy notices, admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, merit list, selection list, upcoming central govt notificationss and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk , Junior Purchase Assistant, Junior Storekeeper|
|Qualification||10th , Degree|
|Total Vacancy||74 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Mumbai All India|
|Salary||Rs.25500 - 35400 (Per Month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk , Junior Purchase Assistant, Junior Storekeeper includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
DAE Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 74 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Upper Division Clerk||05|
|Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper||63|
DAE Salary Details
- Stenographer Grade II: Rs.35400
- All Other Posts: Rs.25500
Eligibility Criteria for DAE Steno, UDC & Junior Store Keeper Vacancy
- Steno: Matriculation or equivalent.
- All Other Posts: Degree in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BARC DAE selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test (Only for Steno).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website dpsdae.formflix.in.
- Click “Notification” Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply online link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.