Dailyhunt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Dailyhunt – Dailyhunt is India’s #1, News and Entertainment content application offering 250,000+ new news and content artefacts every-day in 14 languages licensed from over 1000+ publication partners. Our mission is to be ‘the Indic platform empowering a billion Indians to discover, consume and socialize with content that informs, enriches and entertains’.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with leadership and product teams from conception, definition stages.
- Design and develop quality Backend Platform for these verticals to create innovatively and state of the art end-user experiences.
- Derive from and Contribute to Dailyhunt platforms related to Content aggregation and intelligence, Personalization, Analytics etc.
- Work on scaling problems of mobile platforms as we experience massive growth
Skills Required For Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology from top colleges (NITs, IITs or equivalent deemed universities of repute)
- 1 to 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using best in class backend techniques
- We also look for hands-on experience with Mysql, Elasticsearch (or Solr), NoSQL stores
- Great if you bring in proven battle experience using Golang and/or Rust and can read PHP
- Engineering for scale is a must-have as our traffic is at the high end of the scale for Bharat wide apps
- Familiarity in the usage of technologies from NLP, ML, STT/TTS will be an added advantage.
- Our evaluation starts with a focus on computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms
Documents to be Carried for Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.