Dailyhunt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Dailyhunt – Dailyhunt is India’s #1, News and Entertainment content application offering 250,000+ new news and content artefacts every-day in 14 languages licensed from over 1000+ publication partners. Our mission is to be ‘the Indic platform empowering a billion Indians to discover, consume and socialize with content that informs, enriches and entertains’.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with leadership and product teams from conception, definition stages.
- Design and develop quality Backend Platform for these verticals to create innovatively and state of the art end-user experiences.
- Derive from and Contribute to Dailyhunt platforms related to Content aggregation and intelligence, Personalization, Analytics etc.
- Work on scaling problems of mobile platforms as we experience massive growth
Skills Required For Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology from top colleges (NITs, IITs or equivalent deemed universities of repute)
- 1 to 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using best in class backend techniques
- We also look for hands-on experience with Mysql, Elasticsearch (or Solr), NoSQL stores
- Great if you bring in proven battle experience using Golang and/or Rust and can read PHP
- Engineering for scale is a must-have as our traffic is at the high end of the scale for Bharat wide apps
- Familiarity in the usage of technologies from NLP, ML, STT/TTS will be an added advantage.
- Our evaluation starts with a focus on computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms
Documents to be Carried for Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Dailyhunt Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.