Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 - Dassault Systèmes is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech ( Mechanical/Automobile Engineering ) candidates for the role of Tech Support - CAD Apply Online @ official website
Dassault Systèmes Recruitment Notification - Dassault Systèmes Career Notification for Tech Support - CAD role | Dassault Systèmes job opening Online Application. Dassault Systèmes is currently recruiting candidates for Tech Support - CAD positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech ( Mechanical/Automobile Engineering ) are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Dassault Systèmes, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Tech Support - CAD post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Dassault Systèmes Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Tech Support - CAD|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech ( Mechanical/Automobile Engineering )|
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Dassault Systèmes :
Dassault Systèmes SE is a Fortune 50 large software company that develops software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more. A Dassault Group subsidiary spun off from Dassault Aviation in 1981, it is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France, and has around 20,000 employees in 140 different countries.
Detailed Job Description :
- Work with the Development, Quality Assurance, and Product Definition groups to investigate and resolve problems.
- Mentor team members by sharing Technical expertise
- Coordinate the annual Technical training summit for all resellers in the APAC
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge articles, technical and operational techniques, documentation
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Execute Tech support responsibilities: End to End ownership of tech support request from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction via CRM system, Phone and email
- Assist SOLIDWORKS resellers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Determine source of the problem (Product based, installation, Access, Data specific) and suggest/perform bypass methodologies wherever applicable
- Timely deliver answers /solutions including validating all code corrections against customer scenarios
- Writing and reviewing knowledge articles and best practice documents
- Good understanding of SOLIDWORKS CAD
- Technical Support experience
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal as well as Written)
- Willingness to learn on the go
Key Success Factors:
- Good CAD & Geometry Knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience 2-5 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- PDM/PLM knowledge – added advantage
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Tech Support - CAD post at Dassault Systèmes includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Dassault Systèmes Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Dassault Systèmes Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,