DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 - District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari has announced 10 Vacancies for Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) Posts. Last Date to apply 30.05.2022
Table of contents
- 1 DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 - District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari has announced 10 Vacancies for Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) Posts. Last Date to apply 30.05.2022
- 2 Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 :
- 4 DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari Recruitment - DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 for Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) job Notification | District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari Recruitment Notification. The DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) posts. This notification was announced on 12.05.2022 , and applications are open to Tamil Read and Write candidates for 10 vacancies in Pudukkottai , Tamil Nadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 30.05.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis)|
|Qualification||Tamil Read and Write|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Pudukkottai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.3000 (Per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari :
This Government emphasizes the implementation of various welfare schemes aimed at creating a conducive environment for the social, educational and economic development of the Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Denotified Communities and Minorities at the grassroot level of the society.
Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 10 vacancies for Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Sanitary Worker (Male)||02|
|2.||Sanitary Worker (Female)||08|
Education Qualification :
- Sanitary Worker
- Candidate Able to Reade & Write in Tamil
- The candidate should be a resident in District
Application fees :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
|For GT Candidates - 18 to 30 Years|
|For BC, BCM, MBC & DNC Candidates - 18 to 32 Years|
|For SC/ST Candidates - 18 to 35 Years|
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Ariyalur Backward class welfare Hostels official Notification 2022 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) - Rs.3000 (Per Month)
selection process :
- Selection based on interview
How to apply DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 for Sanitary Worker (Part Time Basis) posts through offline (by postal) mode from 12.05.2022 to 30.05.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official District BC Welfare Office, Kanniyakumari website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 30.05.2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Refer Offcial Notification|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||12.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||30.05.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for DBCWO Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from12.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.05.2022 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You