DCSEM Recruitment 2022 | Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management has announced 33 Vacancies for Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management Posts in Mumbai , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 29.04.2022 | www.jobvision.in
DCSEM Recruitment 2022 : Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management posts. This notification was announced on 28.03.2022.B.E, B.Tech, Diploma candidates can apply for 33 vacancies in Mumbai , Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants by post (Offline).Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 29.04.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management|
|Job Category||state Govt job|
|Job Role||Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 to 56,100 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.06.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management
Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management : About DCSEM In the year 1965, Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) had set up a constituent unit as Trombay Township Project (TTP) entrusting the responsibility of setting up and independent housing complex at Deonar (now Anushaktinagar) for housing its Scientists, Technocrats and staff of various units located in Mumbai. In April 1982 this was constituted as Construction & Services Group (C&S Group) headed by Shri S.N. Narsingha Rao as its Director.Since 1972 the Directorate of Estate Management (DEM) was looking after allotment and maintenance of housing colonies.Subsequently, on 1st July 1996 this unit was expanded to the present Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management (DCSEM) by merging the DEM
Vacancy Details for DCSEM Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Technical Officer/ C||3|
|Scientific Assistant/ B||10|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for DCSEM Recruitment 2022
|Technical Officer/ C||B.E./ B.Tech. in from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Scientific Assistant/ B||Diploma from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (3 years after S.S.C. OR 2 years after H.S.C)|
|Technician/ B||Minimum 60% marks in SSC (with Science and Maths) plus Trade certificate in relevant field|
Application fees and payment details for DCSEM Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Technical Officer/ C||Rs.500/-|
|Scientific Assistant/ B||Rs.300/-|
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for DCSEM Recruitment 2022
Age limit :
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 to 35 years as of 29th April 2022. for more details check the official notification.
Mode of Application : Offline (By Postal)
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address : Avaiablel below
Selary Details : Rs.21,700 to 56,100 (per month)
|Technical Officer/ C||Level 10 in the Pay Matrix-Entry pay: Rs.56,100/- plus DA and other allowances|
|Scientific Assistant/ B||Level 6 in the Pay Matrix-Entry pay: Rs.35,400/- plus DA and other allowances|
|Technician/ B||Level 3 in the Pay Matrix-Entry pay: Rs.21,700/- plus DA and other allowances|
selection process :
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Trade/ Skill Test
How to apply DCSEM Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest DCSEM Recruitment 2022 for Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 28.03.2022 to 29.04.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management website http://dcsem.gov.in/english/advertisements
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 29.04.2022. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- Latest Updates : Today job (30.06.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
|Assistant Personnel Officer, Recruitment Section, Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management, 2nd floor, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094|
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 28.03.2022
- Last date to Send Aplication form : 29.04.2022
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Important links to download Official Notification and Application form :
DCSEM Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for DCSEM Recruitment 2022?
B.E, B.Tech, Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for DCSEM Recruitment 2022 ?
Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management released 33 vacancies for Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management Posts
✅ How to apply for DCSEM Recruitment 2022?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal) postal address mentioned in notification ot find it above
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post?
Rs.21,700 to 56,100 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for DCSEM Recruitment 2022?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post?
You can starting date to download official notification for this post from 28.03.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post?
29.04.2022 is the last date to sent application form mentioned in the official notification for this post