Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 - Deloitte is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 - Deloitte is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Deloitte Recruitment Notification - Deloitte Career Notification for Analyst role | Deloitte job opening Online Application. Deloitte is currently recruiting candidates for Analyst positions in New Delhi . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Deloitte, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Deloitte :
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Detailed Job Description :
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading consulting organizations? We, at Deloitte India are hiring engineering graduates of 2020 and 2021 for our Cloud Engineering practice. If you are a Rockstar engineer and passionate about technology or coding, possess strong communication skills and have creative as well as analytical mindset, then give it a shot.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Courses: BE/B.tech/M.tech.
- Should have secured a minimum 75% in 10th and 12th
- Should have secured a minimum 70% in graduation/post-graduation
- Preferred streams in graduation: IT, CSE, Electronics or equivalent
- No active backlogs; No break between degrees and not more than two arrears
- Candidates with strong coding background or having exposure to cloud(AWS, GCP, Azure etc.), data engineering, or simply likes to code in any of the technologies (Java, Node.JS, C++, Python, etc.) will be preferred.
- Candidates who are able to join immediately will be preferred
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst post at Deloitte includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Deloitte Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Deloitte Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is , New Delhi
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,