Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 - Deloitte is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA, MA, Msc candidates for the role of Analyst - Technical Support Apply Online @ official website
Deloitte Recruitment Notification - Deloitte Career Notification for Analyst - Technical Support role | Deloitte job opening Online Application. Deloitte is currently recruiting candidates for Analyst - Technical Support positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA, MA, Msc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Deloitte, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Analyst - Technical Support post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analyst - Technical Support|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, MA, Msc|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Deloitte :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Detailed Job Description :
To assist Deloitte employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the CallCenter. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority.
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst - Technical Support post at Deloitte includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Deloitte Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Deloitte Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,