Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technology Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technology Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working for multi-geographic timezones).
Your experiences could include:
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets.
Skills Required for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be client centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cyber-security and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA