Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Deloitte has recruit B.E, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Software Analyst (Fresher-Testing) Apply Online @ official website
Deloitte Off Campus Drive : Deloitte has to recruit candidates for Software Analyst (Fresher-Testing) positions through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Deloitte you can use this recruitment.
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
|Deloitte Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Analyst (Fresher-Testing)|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Analyst (Fresher-Testing) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (07.12.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Review and analyse the requirement documents of strategic web applications based on Adobe AEM for functional and non-functional requirements
- Contribute in executing the test strategy, plan of large size projects within Digital Customer Experience program
- Creation and execution of test cases to validate page templates, components, and Page/DAM properties
- Good hands-on experience with author and publisher instances.
- Create, review and maintain manual and/or automated test cases/scripts, test data and execute test cases/scripts
- Expertise in AEM creating the components, authoring the components and Publish instance
- Hands on CRXDE which has list like CRXDE LITE, CRDXE Explorer, Package manager etc
- Should know the concepts of Siteadmin, DAM Reports
- Experience in Authoring pages and validated against design documents Validated properties and values in CRXDE
- Extensive experience in testing applications on Adobe AEM Adobe CQ platform Experience on workflow validation
- Develop Automation Framework, Writing Test Scripts using Selenium
- Strong knowledge of AEM Testing, API Testing (Postman)
- Perform validation of data transformations and E2E validation for web apps and extensions.
- Develop automated tests for to validate functional flows.
- Contribute in impact analysis for regression testing
- Define and maintain automation testing framework for creating reusable and modular automated scripts
- Capture data for standard QA metrics
- Participate in Continuous improvement initiatives related to processes or policies impacting QA for the applications/projects/enterprise.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / master’s in computer applications with about 4-6 years of experience on testing applications based on Adobe AEM 6.x platform
- Strong functional knowledge of different components and features of Adobe AEM or authoring using AEM
- Strong JAVA programming skills
- Beginner or intermediate experience of test automation and continuous deployment- continuous testing using Selenium, Jenkins or Robot Framework is good to have.
- Good understanding of agile methodology and Scrum techniques
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Manage to priorities and reprioritize
- Have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with experience of direct stakeholder involvement
- Must demonstrate high drive for results and self-learning, Self-motivated attitude
- Testing, testing tools related certification is a plus.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Deloitte Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Deloitte Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Deloitte Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Deloitte Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Deloitte Off Campus Drive ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka