Deloitte Recruitment 2020 | Associate Analyst | B.Sc / BCA / BBA / BA | Hyderabad / Gurgaon / Bangalore / Mumbai | Apply Online
Company Profile : Deloitte – Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Sc / BCA / BBA / BA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad / Gurgaon / Bangalore / Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
The Associate Analyst role in BTE involves development of training content and coordination skills as per defined proficiency levels (Deloitte Expectation Framework), having analytical/logical reasoning skills.
Associate Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong skills in the system/ area of specialization they are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
Additionally, understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards is vital.
- Work towards basic awareness about the change consultant role
- Demonstrate basic training development and content development using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Get trained on ERP tools and content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc.) Gather information and collaborate with subject matter specialists as needed to develop the training and project deliverables
- Manage project expectations by providing support during development phase Draft client communications and key change messages
- Work on projects of moderately complex scope
- Work towards improvisation and monitoring – delivering better value to the customer/project
Skills Required for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- 0-1 Year experience with technology (can include certification/ internship projects)
- Basic understanding of MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Word
- A definite add-on will be, having: – basic knowledge of Instructional Design, Training – basic knowledge of computers/ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, SFDC, Workday)
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.