Dentsu Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA | Pune, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Dentsu – Dentsu World Services is a proud part of dentsu International– a 48,000-strong team of dedicated specialists spread across 10 network brands and 145 countries. We are a global hub delivering best-in-class creative, technology, and commerce solutions for dentsu International. Our advanced technology stacks and core capabilities of services and solutions across the breadth and depth of the technology domain — Unified Commerce Solutions, Digital Transformation, Experience Technology, Data Analytics, Creative Technologies, and Quality Engineering enable our clients to transform and scale exponentially. Over the years, we have created innovating multi-channel platforms and solutions for major international brands and retailers, including Sony, Adidas, Speedo, Shiseido, Canon, Zwilling, Signify and more.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Dentsu Jobs 2020 :
- You will learn new technologies as necessary for the projects
- Dentsu World Services will provide specialized training to get you up to speed if necessary
- You will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind
- You will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.
Skills Required For Dentsu Jobs 2020 :
- Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in
- Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred.
- Should show proficiency in software debugging and problem solving
- Should be able to Document and demonstrate solutions by developing
- documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear
- Should be able to work in a team focusing on the team goal
- Should update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools,
- programming techniques, and computing equipment; participate in educational
Documents to be Carried for Dentsu Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Dentsu Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.