Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Deutsche Bank – Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people. Deutsche Bank in India is a fully integrated financial services provider to Indian corporate, institutional and individual clients. Our services include on-shore investment banking, institutional equities broking, asset and private wealth management, retail banking and business processes outsourcing.
||Company Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Deutsche bank Jobs 2020 :
- Behaviour Driven Development, particularly experience of how it can be used to define requirements in a collaborative manner to ensure the team builds the right thing and create a system of living documentation
- Architecture and design approaches that support rapid, incremental and interactive delivery, such as Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and micro services
- We are looking for great Technologists first. Useful but not essential would be knowledge gained in Financial Services environments, for example products, instruments, trade lifecycles, regulation, risk, financial reporting or accounting
Skills Required for Deutsche bank Jobs 2020 :
- Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language, along with understanding of both object oriented and functional programming. Ideally knowledge of Java.
- Practical experience of test driven development and constant refactoring in continuous integration environment.
- Experience or Exposure to BigData Hadoop technologies / BI tools will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban or XP
Documents to be Carried for Deutsche Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply For Deutsche Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.