DGCA Recruitment 2020 | Flight Operations Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | DGCA Recruitment Notification @ dgca.nic.in
DGCA Recruitment 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) invites offline application from Indian nationals for engagement as Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector, Senior Flight Operations & Flight Operations Inspectors (FOls) in various categories, on contact basis. It has announced job notification [NO.A-12024/01/2019-R-Cell] on 11.09.2020 for appointment of 40 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Qualified aspirants should send the filled application form along with all your necessary documents to given address on or before 25.09.2020. Applicants who are looking for 12th pass jobs can use this DGCA jobs 2020.
DGCA Recruitment notification & DGCA FOI Application form is available @ DGCA. Candidates should have completed 12th standard/ 10+2 or its equivalent educational qualification from recognized board/ institute. Aspirants’ maximum age limit should be 58 years. The selection for suitable candidates will be made through interview and only short listed candidates will be called for interview. After that selected candidates will be posted at New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata & Chennai. More details of DGCA Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website. .
|Details Of DGCA Delhi Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector, Senior Flight Operations , Flight Operations Inspectors|
|Qualification||Degree / B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata & Chennai|
|Salary||Rs. 6,13,500 - 7,15,100|
|Apply Mode||Offline By Postal|
Here you will get the details for the post of Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector, Senior Flight Operations , Flight Operations Inspectors includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
DGCA Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 40 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector,||03||Rs.7,15,100|
|Senior Flight Operations||05||Rs.6,13,500|
|Flight Operations Inspectors (FOls)||32||Rs.4,22,800 (Aeroplane) & 2,50,800 (Helicopter)|
Eligibility Criteria for DGCA FOI & Other Vacancy
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard/ 10+2 or its equivalent educational qualification from recognized board/ institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in DGCA official website given below.
- Maximum age limit should be 58 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in DGCA official notification given below.
- DGCA selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address : Recruitment Cell, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003
How to Apply for DGCA Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website www.dgca.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs->Current Openings/Vacancies” find the advertisement “Engagement of Flight Operations Inspectors in various categories, on contract basis, in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation. Last date is 25th September 2020 (1500 hours)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.