DGFT Recruitment 2022 - Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade has announced 26 Vacancies for Upper Division Clerk Posts. Last Date to apply 30.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 DGFT Recruitment 2022 - Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade has announced 26 Vacancies for Upper Division Clerk Posts. Last Date to apply 30.06.2022
- 2 Upper Division Clerk Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply DGFT Recruitment 2022 :
- 4 DGFT Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade Recruitment - DGFT Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk job Notification | Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade Recruitment Notification. The DGFT Recruitment 2022 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Upper Division Clerk posts. This notification was announced on 07.05.2022 , and applications are open to Experienced, Analogous candidates for 26 vacancies in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 30.06.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
DGFT Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 to 1,100 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade :
The Importer -Exporter Code (IEC) is a key business identification number which is mandatory for Exports or Imports. No person shall make any import or export except under an IEC Number granted by the DGFT. In case of import or export of services or technology, the IEC shall be required only when the service or technology provider is taking benefits under the Foreign Trade Policy or is dealing with specified services or technologies
Upper Division Clerk Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Upper Division Clerk includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 26 vacancies for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Upper Division Clerk||26|
Education Qualification :From among the officials working in the central government holding:
- Analogous Posts on regular basis or
- Lower Division Clerk or 5 years regular service in the grade.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 56 years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address : Avaiablel below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Upper Division Clerk - Rs.25,500 to 1,100 (per month)
- Pay Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.25500 – 81100)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply DGFT Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest DGFT Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk posts through offline (by postal) mode from 07.05.2022 to 30.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 30.06.2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|To Zonal Additional DGFT, Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade, Department of Commerce and Industry, Shashtri Bhavan Annexe, No:26, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||07.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||30.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download DGFT Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download DGFT Recruitment 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
DGFT Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for DGFT Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from07.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.06.2022 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You