DGHS Recruitment 2023 - Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has announced 487 Vacancies for Group B and C Posts. Last Date to apply 30-11-2023
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Recruitment - DGHS Recruitment 2023 for Group B and C posts | Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Recruitment Notification | DGHS Online Application @ https://aiihph.gov.in/. The DGHS has announced a new job opportunity for Group B and C posts. This notification was released on 10-11-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree can apply for the 487 vacancies available Tamil Nadu New Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Assam, West Bengal. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 30-11-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Group B and C|
|Qualification||10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||487 Post|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu New Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Assam, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) :
The Directorate General of Health Services (Dte. GHS) is a repository of technical knowledge concerning Public Health, Medical Education and Health Care. It is an attached organisation of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
DGHS Group B and C Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the DGHS Group B and C posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
DGHS has released 487 vacancies for Group B and C Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Library & Information Assistant||1|
|Medical social Welfare officer||1|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||1|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||1|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||2|
|Technical Assistant (Surgical)||1|
|Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||15|
|Para Medical Worker||11|
|Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)||1|
|Cook and Kitchen|
|Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||2|
|Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer||1|
|Staff Car Driver||2|
|HMTS General Others (Ward Boy)||21|
|HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)||10|
|HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)||29|
|Pharmacist and Clerk||3|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1|
Education Qualification :
- As per DGHS official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Research Assistant||Masters Degree|
|Laboratory Attendant||10th, Diploma, Degree|
|Laboratory Assistant||Masters Degree|
|Laboratory Technician||12th, Diploma|
|Health Inspector||12th, Diploma, Degree|
|Library & Information Assistant||Degree|
|Medical social Welfare officer||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Degree|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||10th, ITI|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||12th, Diploma|
|Technical Assistant (Surgical)||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||Diploma|
|Assistant Physiotherapist||12th, Diploma|
|Para Medical Worker||12th|
|Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)||B.Sc|
|Fitter Electrician||10th, ITI|
|Cook and Kitchen|
|Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||Degree, M.Sc|
|Nursing Officer||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer||Masters Degree|
|Cane Worker||10th, ITI|
|Staff Car Driver||10th|
|HMTS General Others (Ward Boy)||10th|
|HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)|
|HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)|
|Pharmacist and Clerk||As Per Norms|
|Radiotherapy Technician||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Supervisor Maintenance||Diploma, Degree|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Degree|
Application fees :
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST, PwBD, Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age limit :
- As per the Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Research Assistant||Max. 30|
|Health Inspector||Max. 30|
|Library & Information Assistant||Max. 30|
|Medical social Welfare officer||Max. 30|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||20-25|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||18-27|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||18-25|
|Technical Assistant (Surgical)||Max. 30|
|Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||Max. 25|
|Para Medical Worker|
|Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)|
|Cook and Kitchen|
|Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||Max. 35|
|Sister Tutor||Max. 30|
|Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer|
|Staff Car Driver|
|HMTS General Others (Ward Boy)||18-25|
|HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)|
|HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)|
|Pharmacist and Clerk|
|Radiotherapy Technician||Max. 30|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
- Center for CBT examination will be in Delhi & NCR, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Lucknow, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Kolkata.
- Candidates need to choose their choice of the examination center in the order of preference.
- Institutes will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in the center chosen by the candidate in the order of preference. However, Institute reserves the right to cancel any city/ Centre and ask the candidates of that center to appear from another center. Institutes also reserve the right to include additional cities/ centres of examination and divert candidates of any city/ centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Group B and C - Rs.18,000 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900)
- Pay Level -2 (Rs.19,900 to 63,200)
- Pay Level -3 (Rs.21,700 to 69,100)
- Pay Level -4 (Rs.25,500 to 81,100)
- Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44900-1,42,400)
Here we are providing DGHS Group B & C pay scale 2023 as level wise it will be upto Level-1 to 7.
selection process :
- Computer Based Test
Scheme of Examination:
- Computer Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper
- containing 60 questions carrying 4 marks each and the time allotted for completing the CBT is 60 minutes.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English
- and Hindi only.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this
- in mind while answering the questions.
- The dates of examinations will be informed to candidates through the website of the Institutes and through the
- Admit Cards for the examination.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be
- Tentative Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the website of the Institutes after the
- Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit online representations, if any, within the
- stipulated time limit on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Representations received through any other mode e.g.
- letter, application, email, etc. will not be entertained. Representations regarding the Answer Keys will be scrutinized
- before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Institute in this regard will be final. On scrutiny of the
- representation regarding the Answer Key made by a candidate and the initial answer key is found to wrong as
- represented by a candidate, examiner shall correct the answer key accordingly and publish the final answer keys.
- In such cases, the candidates will be refunded Rs.100/- per question for which he/she has represented.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the
- same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
- The syllabus for the Examination will be syllabus for the qualifying examination.
How to apply DGHS Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest DGHS Recruitment 2023 for Group B and C posts through online mode from 10-11-2023 to 30-11-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||10-11-2023|
|Last date to apply||30-11-2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download DGHS Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply DGHS Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
DGHS Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for DGHS Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 10-11-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30-11-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You