DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 - District Health and Family Welfare Society has announced 45 Vacancies for Community Health Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 22.01.2022
Table of contents
- 1 DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 - District Health and Family Welfare Society has announced 45 Vacancies for Community Health Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 22.01.2022
- 2 Community Health Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022:
- 4 DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
District Health and Family Welfare Society Recruitment - DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 for Community Health Officer posts | District Health and Family Welfare Society Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://chikkaballapur.nic.in/en/department/health-and-family-welfare/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Community Health Officer posts. This notification was released on 06.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their B.Sc.Nursing can apply for the 45 vacancies available Chikkaballapur Karnataka . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 22.01.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer|
|Total Vacancy||45 Post|
|Job Location||Chikkaballapur Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.22,000 to 24,200 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About District Health and Family Welfare Society :
The ruler of Avathi Mallabiregowda’s son Marigowda was hunting one day in Kodimanchanahalli forest. A rabbit stood in front of the fierce hunting dogs without fear. Seeing this, ruler was elated and told his son that the strength of the rabbit is due to the valor of the region’s citizenry. As such the ruler took permission from King of Vijaynagar and built an elaborate fort and formed a city which is now known as Chickballapur. Baichegowda, King of Mysore later attacked the fort but had to withdraw due to the valiant efforts of the Chikkaballapura citizens and aid from the Marathas.
Community Health Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Community Health Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 45 vacancies for Community Health Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Community Health Officer||45 posts|
Education Qualification :
- B.Sc nursing/ Post Basis B.Sc nursing from a recognized university registered with state nursing council recognized KNC/ INC.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Aspirants, age should be less than 35 years. For more details about age relaxation, check the official notification.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Community Health Officer - Rs.22,000 to 24,200 (per month)
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.22,000/- to Rs.24,200/- + up to Rs.8000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
How to apply DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 for Community Health Officer posts through online mode from 06.01.2022 to 22.01.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the District Health and Family Welfare Society.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||06.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||22.01.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for DHFWS Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 06.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.01.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You