Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Across India – Work From Home
Company Profile : Diebold Nixdorf – Consumer behavior is changing rapidly; people are empowered, connected and expect an unprecedented level of service and convenience. Simultaneously, the financial and retail industries we operate in are converging as mobile, contactless tech, smart data and advanced analytics blur the lines. The world is “always on” – it’s a digital era that requires us to orchestrate touchpoints in ways that meet and exceed the 24/7 automation needs of the banking and retail worlds.
||Company Name||Diebold Nixdorf|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India - Work From Home|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Diebold Nixdorf Jobs 2020 :
The Trainee Analyst in Operations group will be responsible for proactively monitoring the Scheduling, Monitoring & System Applications for various platforms along with power supply/AC units and coordinating with multiple teams & Stake holders for any issues requiring first level of support.
You are responsible for
- Monitoring alerts in Scheduling Application (Tidal), platform specific alerts in (SCOM, Checkmk, OCCUM & OEM) consoles and power supplying units.
- Restart failed job in scheduling Application & notify stakeholder on job issues.
- Monitoring critical nightly batch processing.
- Notifying the concerned teams for any issues.
- Rebooting UNIX/virtual servers per user’s request.
- Incident Management.
- Provide first level of support for the respective teams by monitoring and notifying alerts & Coordinate during change management and outages.
- This position works closely with teams who requested monitoring and alert notifications.
- Coordinating with the end users and routing them to the concerned teams.
- Performing temporary changes (Parameter and Agent) of jobs in current day schedule as per the user’s request.
- Additionally, the following external relationships will be required of this position: Vendor Management
Skills Required For Diebold Nixdorf Jobs 2020 :
- Must have graduation or any equivalent Diploma.
- 0-1 Year of experience in Technical / Customer Support role.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be Self-driven and ready to take up new tasks.
- Ready to work in 24/7 Support Shift schedule.
Documents to be Carried for Diebold Nixdorf Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Diebold Nixdorf Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.