DigitalOcean Off Campus Drive 2020 | Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : DigitalOcean – Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today’s entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Developer Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Developer Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For DigitalOcean Jobs 2020 :
- Responding to a high volume of technical tickets generated by our customers in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting common Linux issues (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian), application stacks (LAMP, LEMP) and applications (WordPress, Ghost)
- Providing exceptional support for a growing number of products (Droplets, Load Balancers, Block Storage, Spaces)
- Working both collaboratively and independently with our support, product, and engineering teams
- Identifying, communicating, and documenting process and policy improvements
Skills Required For DigitalOcean Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in providing exceptional support to tech-savvy customers
- Unrivaled passion for customer advocacy and technology
- Strongly identify with our products, brand, and team culture
- Strong analytical and pattern recognition skills
- Bonus: Programming/Scripting languages (Bash, PHP, Go, Python, NodeJS)
- Bonus: Configuration Management (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Bonus: Virtualization (KVM, Xen)
- Bonus: Knowledge of, and contribution to Open Source projects
Documents to be Carried for DigitalOcean Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For DigitalOcean Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA