Dover Recruitment Notification for Technical Support Engineer positions, Dover Careers 2023 Notification was officially announced by Dover on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Dover, this is your chance to apply Dover Careers 2023 job vacancy.
Dover Careers 2023
Dover is recruiting B.Sc, BBA, BCA candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Technical Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Dover Careers 2023 Overview
|Technical Support Engineer
|B.Sc, BBA, BCA
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
This role is a customer-facing position that supports the company’s mission by delivering the highest level of customer service and support by maintaining high availability to engage with customers primarily through Voice – Tech Support process.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in support of incoming calls
- Continuously demonstrates a truly empathetic concern for customer issues
- Leverages exceptional judgement, training resources, and knowledge base to provide consistent solutions to our customers.
- Quickly identifies escalations and creates expectation alignment with customers
- Documents issue details, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions with pinpoint level details to reduce repeated troubleshooting steps.
- Primary stakeholder to ensure our customers receive prompt support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier 1 issues involving any of the following:
- Fuel dispensers
- Site Controllers
- Island terminals
- EMV software
- Computer board level troubleshooting
- Support software applications
- Tank gauges, hydraulics, or pumps
- Terminal media feeds
- Continuously improve, hone, and develop skills and knowledge that accelerates support and product expertise.
- Facilitate field support services to repair products within scope of service.
- Consistently engage with peers, managers, and organizational leaders to provide collaborative solutions.
- Other duties as requested.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Must have completed B.Sc (Computers/Electronics) / BCA / BBA or equivalent
- Have 1-3 years of work experience in the similar set-up like fueling industry, IT support, retail customer support center with trouble shooting experience is a must
- Experience with direct customer engagement in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Ability to work in the 24X7 rotational shift environment and majorly in the US time zone
- Ability to work independently with minimal support in Hybrid model.
- Ability to multi task and has a good typing speed at least 50 words per min
- Should be 100% conversant to listen, understand and respond in US ascent
- Document everything and do it with tremendous detail
- Be a voracious learner and demonstrate growth.
Other Skills And Attributes for Success
- Honest, dependable, and full of integrity
- Possess a genuine desire to help others
- Takes ownership of all tasks and commits to high quality results
- A track record of self-improvement and growth mindset
- Ability to seamlessly adapt to changes quickly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and team oriented
- Possession of soft skills that consistently demonstrate empathy and a commitment to our customers
- Exceptional telephony utilization, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- A demonstrated logical approach to troubleshooting
- Consistently maintain a superior level of professionalism
- Excels past service minimums and strives for industry leading results
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve exceed expectations and goals
- Experience or education from an electronics or information technology background
- Understanding and usage of various support tools such as telephony, ticketing platforms, and knowledge bases
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Support Engineer post at Dover includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Dover Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Dover Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Dover Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Dover Careers 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Dover Careers 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Dover Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Dover Careers 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka