DSE Assam Recruitment 2020, 133 Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant Vacancies, Apply Online @ madhyamik.assam.gov.in
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam invites online application through official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in from 08.06.2020. Recently it has issued new job notification for Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant posts. Applicants who are searching government jobs in Assam those candidates can use this Madhyamik Assam Recruitment 2020. As per the DSE Assam notification, overall 133 vacancies are allocated for DSE Assam Junior Assistant Vacancy. Eligible aspirants can make the Assam DSE online registration from 08.06.2020 to 23.06.2020.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Job Category||State govt.|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant|
| ||Job Location||, Assam|
|Salary||Rs.14000 - 60500|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
DSE Assam Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 133 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for DSE Assam Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant Vacancy
- Junior Assistant: Any Degree.
- Statistical Assistant: Degree with Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics.
- Candidates must possess 6 months Diploma in Computer Application.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DSE Assam selection will be based on OMR Based Exam & Computer Proficiency Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Madhyamik Assam Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.