Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 - Durg District Court has announced 40 Vacancies for Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III Posts. Last Date to apply 25.01.2022
Durg District Court Recruitment - Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III job Notification | Durg District Court Recruitment Notification. The Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III posts. This notification was announced on 12.01.2022 , and applications are open to B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, Bachelor.Degree, 5th Std candidates for 40 vacancies in Durg , Chhattisgarh . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 25.01.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Durg District Court|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, Bachelor.Degree, 5th Std|
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Job Location||Durg Chhattisgarh|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 to 20,400 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Durg District Court :
Table of contents
Durg district is a district situated in Chhattisgarh, India. The district headquarters is Durg. The district covers an area of 2,238 km². As of 2011 it is the second most populous district of Chhattisgarh (out of 18), after Raipur. The district is home to two important religious sites. The principal Hindu temple, the Ganga Maiyaat Jhalmala, Jain shrine of Uwasaggaharam Parshwa Teerth at Nagpura (near Durg), attract pilgrims from all over India. The Langurveer Mandir is one and only Hindu Temple Devoted to God Langoorveer in India situated in Durg.
Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 40 vacancies for Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualification :
- 5th, Graduate, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
- Check The Official notification For Post-wise Educational Qualification.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Candidate Age Limit Should Be between 18 to 30 years as of 01-01-2022.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address : Avaiablel below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III - Rs.15,600 to 20,400 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to apply Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer, Assistant Programmer, Peon, Assistant Grade III posts through offline (by postal) mode from 12.01.2022 to 25.01.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Durg District Court website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 25.01.2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Ganjpara Road, near Patel Chowk, Chhattisgarh 491001|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||12.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||25.01.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Durg District Court Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from12.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
25.01.2022 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You