DXC Technology Off Campus - DXC Technology is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Associate Professional Application Delivery Apply Online @ official website
DXC Technology Recruitment Notification - DXC Technology Career Notification for Associate Professional Application Delivery role | DXC Technology job opening Online Application. DXC Technology is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Professional Application Delivery positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with DXC Technology, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Professional Application Delivery post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
DXC Technology Off Campus Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Professional Application Delivery|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About DXC Technology :
Detailed Job Description :
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in day to day Application support delivery to our clients globally
- Be part of 24/7 Support team and provide high quality production support services
- Actively manage Application Incidents and Changes using the ITIL framework
- Representing support in High severity Incident Management or Major Incident Management
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Actively participate Application delivery projects and enhancements
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Service Request Management
- Escalation Management
- Monitoring of Applications and reporting
- Performing Application Sanity Checks and exceptional Handling
- 24/7 Support
- ITIL Best Practices
- AWS and AZURE knowledge
- SQL/Window Servers/IIS/Python – Added Advantage
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Professional Application Delivery post at DXC Technology includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
DXC Technology Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( DXC Technology Off Campus )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
DXC Technology Off Campus – FAQs
Q1. How to apply DXC Technology Off Campus ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the DXC Technology Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for DXC Technology Off Campus ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka