DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 - DXC Technology is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Network Engineer Apply Online @ official website
DXC Technology Recruitment Notification - DXC Technology Career Notification for Network Engineer role | DXC Technology job opening Online Application. DXC Technology is currently recruiting candidates for Network Engineer positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with DXC Technology, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Network Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About DXC Technology :
Detailed Job Description :
- Provide Firewall Security Engineering service. On this role you are going to work with different accounts and must be able to provide the DXC standards on several Firewall technologies.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. From a technical perspective we can provide assistance on different scenarios such as
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to DXC strategy moving forward.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed Firewall technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Managing and implementing complex NW security changes as part of a project implementation for the existing customers, coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions.
- Provide customer satisfaction by implementing/supporting state of art solutions and minimizing the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment.
- Firewall Engineers must possess extensive expertise in IT discipline performing assignments in complex/critical need areas
- Gathering customer requirements and generating a detail estimate
- Design and engineer custom Firewall solutions
- Coordinate complex changes involving several different support teams.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Security certification in at least one of the well-known vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Fortinet)
- Experience in troubleshooting a broad range of network security technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in at least one specific network/security technology (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Experience in implementation and support of VPN, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, PKI, two-factor authentication technologies.
- Have at least one of Industry certifications such as ITIL Foundations, COMPTIA and CISSP.
- Proven experience Firewall / DMZ configuration
- Strong understanding of DMVPN (NHRP, GRE, IPSec).
- Clustering Active-Standby Failover
- Show troubleshooting skills using captures and logs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidates must possess good communication skill
- Open to work in Night Shift
- PC literacy, basic knowledge of MS office and e-mail skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Network Engineer post at DXC Technology includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
DXC Technology Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the DXC Technology Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana