DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : DXC Technology India Private Limited – DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
||Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 to 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
Skills Required for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
- Zero or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Basic testing skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Documents to be Carried for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.