DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 | Service Desk | BE / B.Tech / Any Degree | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : DXC Technology India Private Limited – DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
||Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Service Desk ,Helpdesk Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / Any Degree|
|Experience Needed||0 to 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Service Desk ,Helpdesk Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
- Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst: Offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers.
- Remote Infrastructure, Application, Operating systems & Hardware support team.
- Operations are run 24/7.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
- Remote Infrastructure and Application support with a lot of monitoring activities.
- Handling Incidents and Service requests.
- Response to user queries at timely and courteous manner with exceptionally good communication skills.
Skills Required for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
- Basics of Hardware and MS office skills.
- Experience in Service Desk or helpdesk.
- IT Infrastructure knowledge (Good to have).
- ITIL certified (would be an added advantage).
Documents to be Carried for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.