Dynata Off Campus Drive 2020 | Junior Data Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Dynata – Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CS,IT,ECE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Data Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Dynata Jobs 2020 :
- Trainee should take a support/Learner role in analysis of survey questionnaire.
- Surveys include various segments like healthcare, consumer etc.
- Table data for projects of Low to medium complexity.
- Produced cleaned data file ensuring all question bases, cell assignments& quota targets are accurately represented in data.
- Review all data files & tables for completeness & accuracy.
- Escalate problems to supervisor/team lead for assistance as needed.
Skills Required For Dynata Jobs 2020 :
- Educated to degree level with computers
- Basic Knowledge on any programming language (C,C++ or Java)
- Good Communication Skills & good attitude are must.
- Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of internal data processing systems and other company applications.
- SPSS, Quantum and Python knowledge and experience
Documents to be Carried for Dynata Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Dynata Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.