EagleView | EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021 has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
EagleView : EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021 has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021 company you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.04.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Company Name||EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021
EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021 : EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business. At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a Best Place to Work for more than five years running.
Detailed Job Description For EagleView
- We are looking for a talented Software Engineers to join our agile development team. As an member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support.
- You will help in the development of highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for our e-commerce platform.
- In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team.
- You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system.
- Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For EagleView
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 1.6+ years of software development experience using C++ / Golang programming language
- Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework
- Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator projection
- Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Documents to be Carried for EagleView
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Common Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For EagleView
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.04.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
EagleView – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021 this hiring for which position ?
EagleView Off Campus Drive 2021 hiring candidates for Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for EagleView ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per company norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1+ Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for EagleView ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Amazon Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Reliance Jio Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
|Vodafone Off campus Recruitment||Software Engineer Trainee||
|Expedia Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
|Axelerant Off campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
|Boeing Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer||
|Newgen Software Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|CloudOnHire Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||