Eaton Recruitment 2021 - Eaton is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Engineer - IoT Apply Online @ official website
Eaton Recruitment Notification - Eaton Career Notification for Engineer - IoT role | Eaton job opening Online Application. Eaton is currently recruiting candidates for Engineer - IoT positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Eaton, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineer - IoT post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - IoT|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Eaton :
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer- IoT in Eaton’s business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Work with your team and others, contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of an Internet of Things platform. Development will be primarily in Java, C#, and Python.
- Author high-quality, unit-tested code.
- Demonstrate and document solutions by using flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, code snippets, and performance instruments.
- Provide work estimates and participate in design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Execute agile work plans for iterative and incremental project delivery
- Expand job knowledge by studying software development techniques and programming languages
- Participate in educational opportunities and read professional publications.
- Work with test teams to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs; create automated test scripts.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1-4 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high quality products
- 1-3 yrs of experience on C# and .Net
- 2+ yrs of experience working with Azure
- Proficient with Java or C# and .Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Working knowledge of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Working knowledge of network and distributed computing concepts
- Experience utilizing best practices in software engineering
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts, tools, and technologies
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineer - IoT post at Eaton includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Eaton Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Eaton Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Eaton Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Eaton Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Eaton Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Eaton Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,