Eaton Recruitment 2022 - Eaton is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Analyst – Data Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Eaton Recruitment Notification - Eaton Career Notification for Associate Analyst – Data Engineer role | Eaton job opening Online Application. Eaton is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Analyst – Data Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Eaton, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Analyst – Data Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst – Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Eaton :
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy and helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges.
Detailed Job Description :
- Develops solutions to gather data to deliver Business Tools that add value to the business
- Designing, creating, deploying, and managing Data Architecture/Data models.
- Defining, in alignment with Business Intelligence team, how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed within Cloudera or other data hub repositories, as well as any applications using or processing that data.
- Handling the linkages and transformations between different databases, merging and aggregating data
- Locates data sources, analyzes statistics, and implements data quality procedures.
- Performs data studies of new and diverse data sources.
- Finds new uses for existing data sources.
- Conducts scalable data research.
- Designs, modifies, and builds new data wrangling processes.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, other teams, database engineers and data scientists.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Writes unit/integration tests and documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Defines company data assets (data models), spark, sparkSQL, Impala, and hiveSQL jobs to populate data models.
- Design/develop data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- We are looking for a candidate with strong python skills, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science/IT.
- Displays superior technical coding abilities
- Strong Python based data manipulation skills is a must
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Domain is a big plus(however not mandatory)
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience with Data Manipulation in bigdata platform like Cloudera is a plus(however not mandatory)
- Comfortable with writing complex Python codes for Business Rules on large datasets
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Data visualization tools like -Power BI, Tableau etc
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica, Talend etc(however not mandatory)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Analyst – Data Engineer post at Eaton includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Eaton Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Eaton Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Eaton Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Eaton Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Eaton Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Eaton Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,