Eaton is currently recruiting candidates for Electrical Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra. Eaton Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Eaton, this is your chance to apply.
Eaton Recruitment 2022
Eaton is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Electrical Engineer. Here, you will find information about the Electrical Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Eaton Recruitment 2022 Overview
|0 - 2 Years
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- You will work with customers, vendors, other groups within Eaton on product conceptualization to development powering electric vehicles. You will participate in system-level requirements analysis and cost estimation, design reviews and other team development processes. Success will require keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies, components and materials. Along with utilization of appropriate engineering tools to design and analyze product functionality and integrity in order to facilitate rapid deployment.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.
- Develop common platforms with embedded system for vehicle electrifications including DC/DC Converters, On Board Chargers, and Traction Inverters
- Review customer requirements with references to related international standards and regulations
- Propose embedded system, LV power supply, and sensing circuit architectures
- Conduct all necessary analysis and simulation in supporting the proposed system architectures
- Design, prototype build, and test verification, at initial product development stage, for all electronics functions
- Work with cross discipline functional teams for functional safety, thermal, packaging, EMC, FMEA, WCCA, DFA/DFM
- Support product development teams from concept to production including design proposal, multiple stages of design review, test plan, test design, and test review
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D in electrical engineering from an accredited institution
- Familiar with electric vehicle standards and regulations including ISO26262 functional safety and CISPR EMC and familiar with automotive Product Development Process (PDP)
- Familiar with communication protocols (I2C, SPI, JTAG, USB, CAN etc)
- Experiences in power electronics design
- Direct hands on experiences in embedded system, LV power supply, and sensing circuit design, prototype, and test
- Proficiency in various development and simulation software including Matlab/Simulink, PLECS, SPICE, and Altium
- Proficiency in electronics circuit design, schematics capture, and PCB layout
- Success Criteria:
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Good understanding of vehicle markets and the environmental requirements and related qualification testing required
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a hands-on laboratory environment with common lab equipment (O-scopes, DMMs, Network and Spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Self-starter, communication, and problem-solving skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Electrical Engineer post at Eaton includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Eaton Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Eaton Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Eaton Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Eaton Recruitment 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Eaton Recruitment 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. Eaton Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Eaton Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra