Eaton Recruitment 2020 | Data Engineer | BE, B.Tech – Electrical,Mechanical | Pondicherry | Apply Online
Company Profile : Eaton – Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Electrical,Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pondicherry ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Eaton Jobs 2020 :
We are looking forward to Engineer – Data Management in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Service and customer support function is the eye and ears of organization and in-turns product as well
- The data steward reports the product data quality and maintain the master data for all divisions products in the ERP and PIM systems. In this role the data steward will receive instructions from the Central MDM team (located in Europe) and from the Manager – Data Management (located in Pondicherry).
- The Product Data Steward will ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of Eaton’s Product master data and thereby support the implementation of the balanced scorecard for all the divisions of Eaton’s Electrical Sector EMEA.
ERP + PIM
- Create Product data scorecard & Dashboards for ES-EMEA.
- Support projects & On demand analysis.
- Provide Impact analysis of any changes in the system.
- Use data quality tools to analyze the data for quality or harmonization purposes
- Support UAT/CRP events for any new system implementation / SAP migration projects
- Support data maintenance for item phase out process
- Support on demand root cause analysis & Provide solution
ERP – specific
- Migrate items to different ERP systems to enable sales synergy across systems
- Support to division for Improve the data life cycle processes.
- Send updates to local organizations with non-integrated stand-alone ERP systems
- Govern interface reports from master data interfaces.
- Provide guidance / solution to division on master data related issues.
PIM – specific
- Extract data from P360 & handling export profiles
- Trigger action according to the result of the PIM evaluation, in particular for data maintenance according to the ETIM classification standard
- Supply Excel spreadsheets or similar support to enable the subject matter experts in the product lines to assign the items to ETIM classes and to select feature values inside the ETIM classes.
- Enable the transfer from paper catalogs to data-base driven technical data publication by data-basing paper catalog content
- Implement the structures in the PIM databases after validation by the subject matter experts
- Create feature compilations for new tree structure branches
- Maintain item attributes in existing and newly created structure branches
- In alignment with divisional data stewards, flag attributes with the aim to support automated publication processes (data sheets, online catalogs, paper catalogs, segment focus, etc.)
- Define – in alignment with subject matter experts – text creation rules on the basis of attributes populated before
- Support the divisions both in the data maintenance process for new products as well as in backlog resolution projects
Skills Required For Eaton Jobs 2020 :
- BE/B.Tech Electrical /Mechanical
- 2 – 3 years – Proven and solid experience working in the following ERP system : both SAP and Oracle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in Solid works and AutoCAD a strong plus
- Strong data analytic skillset
- Good interpersonal skills and planning ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly ethical and able to work in cross functional team
- MS Excel, Power BI,SAP & Oracle
Documents to be Carried for Eaton Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Eaton Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA