ECHS Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020 | Nursing Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies : 05 | Last Date 18.09.2020 | ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment Notification @ echs.gov.in
ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020: Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme invites offline applications to engage following staff on Contractual basis for its ECHS Polyclinics, coimbatore. It is going to fill up 05 vacancies for ECHS Polyclinics, Tamilnadu. Recently ECHS has announced the new job notification for Medical Specialist, Dental Officer, Nursing Assistant, Physiotherapist & Driver posts. Applicants who are seeking central Govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 18.09.2020. ECHS Tamilnadu 2020 notification and ECHS Jobs application form is available @ echs.gov.in
Candidates can start to apply from 09.09.2020. The above posts is on contractual for 11/12 months, which may be further extended as per need of the organization or based on performance by the candidates. Interview for the eligible candidates will be conducted on 24.09.2020 and candidates are required to bring all original certificates for interview. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Selected candidates will be appointed at ECHS Polyclinics, Coimbatore. More details of ECHS Tamilnadu vacancy, upcoming TN ECHS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Driver, Nursing Assistant, Physiotherapist, Medical Specialist, Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||BDS, Diploma, MS, MD, 8thStd, ANM, GNM|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.75,000-1,00,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Driver, Nursing Assistant, Physiotherapist, Medical Specialist, Dental Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ECHS Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Nursing Assistant & Other Posts:
- Applicants should pass 8th/ MD/ MS/ BDS/ DNB/ B.Sc/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
|Dental Assistant||BDS + 3 years experience|
|Driver||8th Pass or Class-I MT Driver + 5 years experience|
|Nursing Assistant||DNM/Class-I (Nursing Assistant) + 5 years experience|
|Physiotherapist||Diploma/Class-I (Physiotherapy) + 5 years experience|
|Medical Specialist||MD/MS + 3 years experience|
- Up to 55 years for Driver
- Up to 58 years for Physiotherapist & Nursing Assistant
- Up to 65 years for Dental Officer
- Up to 70 years for Medical Specialist
Salary Details :
Pay Scale : Rs.75,000 – 1,00,000.
|Dental Assistant||Rs.75,000 per month|
|Driver||Rs.19,700 per month|
|Nursing Assistant||Rs.28,100 per month|
|Physiotherapist||Rs.28,100 per month|
|Medical Specialist||Rs.1,00,000 per month|
- ECHS selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application;
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
ECHS Driver, Nursing Assistant, Physiotherapist, Medical Specialist, Dental Assistant application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
How to apply ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification 2020:
- Go to official website www.echs.gov.in.
- Click “Contractual Staff” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Then you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up ECHS Jobs Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from ECHS Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.