ECIL Notification 2020 – Opening for 185 Engineer Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentices. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Salary Package: Rs. 8000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.12.2019 to 10.01.2020