ECIL Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply Online 70 Technical Officer Jobs
ECIL Recruitment 2020 notification released. Electronics Corporation of India Limited, (ECIL) has released the notification for 70 Technical Officer job vacancies in Telangana. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 4.6.2020 to 11.6.2020. Candidates need to fill the ECIL Technical Officer online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ECIL job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Qualification||Check Official notification|
| ||Job Location||, Telangana|
|Salary||23,000/- Per month|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment announced for 70 Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
ECIL Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
ECIL requires Graduate completed candidates to apply for this Technical Officer notification 2020.
Application Fees – Nil
As per Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Electronics Corporation of India Limited job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 70 Technical Officer job vacancy.
- The salary is given for Technical Officer Rs. 23,000/- Per month
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit ECIL official website – http://ecil.co.in/
Step 2: Go to ECIL careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Technical Officer job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Technical Officer job.
Step 5: Find ECIL online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online